Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Feeling Better

Things are definitely looking up for me. I haven't been in pain, I have more energy, and I don't have the brain fog that I did. I'm finished with the herbs and diet. So, here's what's up with my work;

Finished spinning the yarn and knit Amy's mittens
Finished the socks and a pair of fingerless hand warmers for Sheri
Am working on Babbette's shawl and have it about half done
Have fibers coming in to spin for a customer
Have made my very first batch of soap from lard, coconut oil, sweet almond oil, and added a tangerine scent
Have dyed and listed more muslin in my shop
Have dyed an Eddie Bauer shirt and trying to decide whether to sell or keep it

The things that I need to do yet are;

Comb and spin more fiber
Knit a ton!
Work on mom's curtains
Get more items into my tiny little shop
Make more soap with more scents, oils, additions, etc.
Make paper from rags

Ok, I'm off!

No comments:

Post a Comment