Sunday, May 31, 2009

Pre-Anniversary

Tomorrow is our 2-year anniversary.  We went to Erie yesterday to catch a movie, do some shopping, and eat.  We ate breakfast at Perkins on the way there and were so full that we didn't want lunch.  We stopped in at a yarn store on 26th street.  Very nice, but I just didn't find anything I had to have.  I was also "saving myself" for the next yarn store.  The one we couldn't find!  So no new yarn for me.  He bought me shoes at Walmart.  We looked at stuff in Home Depot.  We stopped in at a place called "All Seasons"-a market-style shopping experience that, while a cool idea, didn't do anything for me because so many people lately have close-out stuff and (imo) crap.   We shopped for fabric but decided against it as I have enough projects in the works.  We drooled over sewing machines and choked at the prices :P  We saw Star Trek and I cried.  I cried so hard, in fact, that I had a headache and didn't want to eat after the movie either.  So we came home without eating at any of our favorite restaurants :(  We've decided that Monday might be better.    
I enjoyed myself, spending the day with him :)  I got a lot done on a sock I have in progress, too!
Today I'm languishing in front of the computer but NEED to get outside and feed my garden!  Need to weed one of the beds by the house.  Need to make Friendship Bread (was supposed to do that yesterday, so I have to get it done today!).  Yikes.

No comments:

Post a Comment